Wednesday 2 April 2014

Vnam Cafe, Manchester

Time of visit: 1 February 2014

One of my friends, TM, asked me several times in the past whether there was a Vietnamese restaurant in Manchester to which I replied NO. Few years later there is 'I am Pho' in China Town, the first Vietnamese restaurant I know of. Last year I read somewhere that there is another Vietnamese restaurant located near Wing Yip supermarket, Vnam. I do not know which one older than the other, but I was keen to try both. I tried I am Pho with my friend, SW, twice. In February I tried Vnam with Mr Be. I liked both.

These are foods I ate in Vnam, plus a drink: 






Rice cakes with prawns.


Summer rolls.


Chicken pandan.


Soft crab with tamarind sauce.


A Vietnamese signature: Pho. 
Beef and chicken soup.


Vietnamese coffee, with condensed milk. I loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment